What You’ll Do
- Cruise the magnificent limestone karsts of Vietnam’s Halong Bay
- Climb aboard a junk boat and glide past thousands of islets and caves
- Kayak and row bamboo boats in emerald waters
- Feast on typical Vietnamese seafood (or vegetarian) lunch, set against a superb background
- Visit the stalagmite and stalactite formations of Thien Cung Cave
What to Expect
07:50 – 08:40: You will be picked up by modern tour bus from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. It’s a scenic drive to Halong Bay, passing Bac Ninh province, famous for its traditional folk singing. Pass green fields of rice, and stop at a local shop to see some disabled children who make lovely hand-made products.
12:15: Arrive in Bai Chay Tourist Wharf and climb aboard your cruise boat. The crew will welcome you with a refreshing drink.
12:45: Start your dreamy cruise through thousands of limestone karst mountains. Sit down to a seafood lunch, served with traditional Vietnamese dishes. Vegetarian options are also available.
Cruise the emerald waters, passing Dog Stone and the islet of Burning Incense. Continue to the rock of Fighting Cock, and Heavenly Palace (Thien Cung Cave) to see stunning stalagmite and stalactite formations. Staff will then serve fresh fruits for an afternoon snack.
16:15: Cruise back to Tourist Wharf and transfer to the bus back to Hanoi.
20:00: Arrive in Hanoi and say goodbye to your guide and driver.
- Pick-up and drop-off from hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter
- Bottled water (2 bottles per person)
- Welcome drink and fresh fruit
- English-speaking guide throughout
- Seafood lunch
- Entrance fees
- 3.5-hour boat cruise
- Kayaking and bamboo boat rows
What’s Not Included
If you are interested in exploring halong bay tours price you can visit halongbaytours.com.vn to know more infomation.