What You’ll Do
- Climb aboard a traditional junk ship and cruise Ha Long Bay
- Feast on a fresh seafood lunch as you sail
- Marvel at the limestone karst islands and islets of Halong
- Discover some of the most popular caves and grottoes
What to Expect
Following a pick-up from your hotel in Hanoi at 08:00, relax on a scenic 3-hour drive to Ha Long Bay for an approximate 12:30 arrival. Then, climb on board your private junk for a fantastic 4-hour cruise through thousands of limestone karst islands, all rising magically from the emerald waters.
A fresh seafood lunch will be served as you drift towards some of the most beautiful grottoes in the Bay. See Dau Go (Wooden Stakes) and Thien Cung (Haven Palace) caves. Cruise back to harbor, passing the islets of Cho Da (Stone Dog), Lu Huong (Incense Burner), and Ga Choi (Fighting Cocks), as well as Ba Hang fishing village to experience rural life up close.
Your transfer back to Hanoi departs at 16:30, with an estimated arrival in the city at about 19:30.
- 4-hour cruise on board a luxury private junk
- Private air-conditioned transfers from Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Seafood lunch on board the junk
- Taxes and services charges
What’s Not Included
- Gratuities and personal expenses
If you are interested in exploring halong bay tours price you can visit halongbaytours.com.vn to know more information.