Ideal for those with limited time, the full-day tour starts with a pick-up in Hanoi and a drive through the Red River Delta. Stop en route at a local handicraft center to purchase some unique souvenirs, such as lacquer work and silk items.
Upon arrival at Halong City Pier, climb aboard your cruise boat, where a welcome cocktail will be waiting. Set sail across the bay to see some of the islands and islets with names such as Incense Burner, Stone Dog, and Fighting Cock, the last the symbol of Halong Bay. The upper decks offer stunning views of the surrounding scenery.
After lunch, visit the Thien Cung (Heavenly Palace) Cave to marvel at the stalactites and stalagmites of the grotto. Enjoy an optional kayak tour, or swim off peaceful beaches if time allows. Along the way, there will be ample opportunities to take beautiful photos of the rock arches, sheer cliffs, white sand beaches, and peaceful coves of the islands.
Cruise back to Halong City Pier at 16.30 for the 3.5-hour bus transfer back to Hanoi.
- Transfers from Hanoi to Halong Bay and back
- Welcome drink
- Cruise of Halong Bay
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- English-speaking guide
- Seafood lunch
- Insurance on the boat
- Taxes and service charges
What’s Not Included
- Flights and visa fees
- Massage (please consult massage menu on board the boat)
- Kayak (USD 10 per person on request)
- Tips and personal expenses
Good to Know
• Advanced reservation is required with full details, including full names, date of birth, nationality, passport number, and visa expiry date of all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in on board the boat
• A 25% surcharge applies for cruises at Christmas, New Year, and Vietnamese Tet holidays
• Children under 5 years old travel free of charge (1 child per booking)
• Hotel pick-up fee for Sheraton, Intercontinential West lake, Sofitel plaza is 8 USD return, per person
• From hotels Kangnam, Crown Plaza, Deawoo, Lotte, Marriott, HoaBinh Twin Towel Hoang Quoc Viet, please take taxi to our office at Bao Khanh Hotel – 22 Bao Khanh street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi.
If you are interested in exploring halong bay tours from hanoi you can visit halongbaytours.com.vn to know more infomation.